Join the Netherlands team and be a part of our unique Biotope in the middle of the desert of Dubai.
The Netherlands is taking part in Expo 2020 with a unique pavilion that functions as a climate system and showcases the country’s gift for innovation. We will share our knowledge and skills in the field of sustainability and take visitors on a remarkable journey that will engage all five senses, as we generate electricity, harvest food and create water from dry desert air.
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic and professional people that will help us create the best Expo experience.
:: Deputy Pavilion Director (40h / week) Learn more…
:: Financial Controller (40h / week) Learn more…
:: Communication advisor (40h / week) Learn more…
Food & Beverage professionals:
:: Hospitality Supervisors (40h / week) Learn more…
:: Hosts/ Hostesses (40h / week) Learn more…
:: Kitchen helping hands (40h / week) Learn more…
:: Bartenders / Baristas (40h / week) Learn more…
Become a member of the Netherlands Team
You will be part of an energetic team, working with people from all over the world.
- We treat people with dignity and respect.
- We work collaborate effectively with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- We embrace various perspectives to make better decisions.
- We are down to earth and keep our promises.
- We are pro-active and communicate openly.
- We inspire each other to deliver the best visitor experience.
- We foster freedom, responsibility and empowerment.
- We are humble about individual competencies and know that we are stronger as a team.
- We work hard, laugh loud and celebrate our successes.
- These are temporary positions, for a period of sevenmonths, from mid-September 2021 until April 2021. You may be asked to start earlier.
- The Expo is open seven days a week, from 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM (2:00 AM on weekends). Although you work 40 hours a week, you need to be available outside traditional office hours, including weekends, depending on the event planning of the pavilion.
Why apply? This is an opportunity to:
- Work in a truly sustainable environment where innovations happen.
- Experience and represent Dutch
- Encounter new cultures and work with people from all over the world.
- Improve your knowledge and skills.
- Be part of one of the world’s leading events.
Our location at the Expo
Our pavilion is located in the Sustainability district near the Expo Entrance and the Sustainability Pavilion.
About our partner: GL events
GL events is a leading global player in the event market, with an emphasis on three core activities: services for trade fairs, conventions and events; venue management and exhibition management. Present in more than 20 countries and listed on the Paris Stock Exchange, GL events employs more than 4,500 people, and in 2019 its turnover amounted to over €1.173 billion.
Established in the UAE since 1997, GL events is one of the leading event management companies in the region, providing a wide range of solutions for exhibitions, corporate, cultural and sporting events.